Easy Sugar Skull Tutorial

 
Easy , quick and cheap , three words we all love to hear ! Well here's my first Halloween video tutorial and its all three of these things . All you need is some face paint and 15 minutes .

Water activated paints used to achieve this look are from the Wolfe Fx Hydrocolor 12 colour Palette .





I only did one half of my face I was going to do my whole face but the last few years I have noticed
a lot of people seem to like these half face Halloween make up looks . If you wanted your full face like a sugar skull you could always just duplicate the sugar skull side .

Its one of those looks where you could easily add your own twist too , different colours or different patterns . I kept my design pretty simple and used only white , black , purple and pink face paints .

If you are thinking of dressing up as a sugar skull for Halloween you could wear a dress and flower crown to match the look .

Another blog post will be up this week , hope you found this video helpful and thanks for watching .

What Halloween make up look do you want to see me recreate next ?

Alannah x


No comments