Halloween Series : Where I Buy My Special Effects Make up

If your looking to up your level this Halloween with your costume , the local Halloween shops usually just have the basic special effects make up from un known brands costume shop brands. Some of them are decent and do the job but if you want good quality make up then theses two websites are your best bet . Really there's only two Irish Website FaceFXMakeupSupplies.ie and American website CameraReadyCosmetics.com that I order from  . Both websites of a high standard , great customer service and fast , decants priced delivery .

I go on FaceFx first because there and Irish Business , supporting local and all that then if they don't have a product I will go on Camera Ready Cosmetics . Also it makes more sense getting it from FaceFx if they have it because its in euro and takes like two days to deliver . They have a wide range of products including all the basic products liquid latex ,  spirit gum , fx wax , bald caps etc. . They stock brands like Kryolan , Ben Nye , Graftobian and Wolfe Fx .

Camera Ready cosmetics takes longer shipping for Irish buyers , usually takes around ten days which is still really good considering its the opposite side of the world . They have a huge selection on make up from spfx , body painting and airbrushing .

I will have Halloween special effects make up blogpost/videos up from now till Halloween . First one already recorded and ready to be uploaded . That will included mostly tutorials and possibly a blog post on a basic Halloween make up kit .  This would be for people that are really interest in Halloween make up .

Is there any Halloween look you want to see me recreate ? If so comment below or message me on my Facebook page  . I gladly take on any suggestions .

Thanks for reading !

Alannah x
 
 

2 comments

  1. it's always good to help support local business! I'm looking forward to see some American Horror Story make-up. I was wondering if there is a possibility to pull off American Horror story make-up.. like this
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPxt3BwWwAAmhcN.jpg

    www.outlanderly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you're supporting locals! I personally prefer to buy things in store so I try to stock up when I'm in the capital Oslo on Visage or abroad in England xx

    Kinkx

    ReplyDelete