August Beauty Favourites

Its been a long time since I have written one of these blog posts and I have a few different products since my last favourites blog post. So I bring to you today my August Beauty favourites .



Kiko Highlighting and Contouring Pencil Set
Not going to say too much about these pencils because I have a full detailed blog post here  . There just amazing quality for the price !

Available to purchase here .



Nivea Men Sensitive Post Shaving Balm
Don't want to say too much about this product because a full detailed blog post will be coming soon, but I use it as primer and it works like a dream . It doesn't have you smelling like a man all day either , the smell goes away after a few minutes of applying .

Available to purchase here .





Kiko 208 Water Eyeshadow
I brought this eyeshadow because apparently its a dupe for the sought after mac highlighter in whisper of gilt . This highlighter/eyeshadow is a light gold/champagne colour . It glides on as a highlighter beautifully and you can pack it on the eyes with a damp eyeshadow brush for and intense pigmented look . In a small compact convenient case with a little mirror. Great product for such good value . This looks best as a highlighter on tanned or fake tanned skin . Less worn picture of this product on my Instagram with a swatch (instagram - alannahharriganmua) .

Available to purchase here.



Smashbox Photo Finish Eyelid Primer
Slightly conceals the pigmentation on my eyes , makes my eyeshadow more vibrant , makes the eyeshadow applied on top last all day without creasing . Good essential beauty product that everyone should have in there make up bag .

Available to purchase here .



Maybelline The Eraser Perfect & Cover Concealer
I remember when this product came out I was very sceptical because of the applicator on top , which isn't very hygienic . I get really dark under eye circles sometime so I like to use a little bit of this under my eyes and it conceals the circles really well and stays put all day . If you apply too much under your eyes it will crease,  so don't go overboard . This product would work well for spots too but with the applicator on top its not really suitable for spots because it would just spread them to other places on your face .  The product inside is great but the applicator is the only downside.

Available to purchase here .

 Smashbox Contour Kit

I mentioned this as one of my favourite contouring products in my 'How To : Highlighting and Contouring ' blog post . Its compact , comes with a mirror , guidelines on how to use it , an angled contouring brush and three powders . There is a contouring powder , highlighting powder and a bronzing powder . The powders easily blend out on the skin and don't visibly sit on top of the skin like some powders .

Available to purchase here 






























It is really cold outside today , so I am enjoying my day off inside getting blog posts organised with a cup of tea . If there is any make up , fashion or any other topic you would like me to write a blog post on you can message me or comment below . Its nice to have suggestions on what people want to read .

Have a nice weekend everyone !

Alannah x













































































































































1 comment

  1. That Maybelline concealer is also my absolute favourite!

    ReplyDelete