Favourite Autumn Eyeshadows

 
 
If you didn't already know , I love warm autumn colours . There flattering on every eye colour and just look great . Since it is Autumn I thought it was a suitable time to list a few of my favourite warm eyeshadows , that I use on a regular bases . These eyeshadows are from two brands both brands create powdered eyeshadows that blend beautifully and are very pigmented with little fall out .
 
Make up Geek Eyeshadows
Bitten - Dark maroon red matte finish 
Peach Smoothie - Light peach colour matte finish
Latte - Medium matte brown
Mango Tango - Peachy pinks with flecks of gold
Goddess - Metallic pale cooper
 
Make up Designory Eyeshadows
(actually supposed to be blushers but I use them as eyeshadows )
Brick - Deep terracotta
Pumpkin - Burnt orange
Gingerbread - Warm brown with slight shimmer
 
 
 
Whats your favourite eyeshadow to wear in autumn ?
 
More Halloween posts will be up soon , having some technical issues with a Halloween tutorial I'm trying to upload . As always , hope you all have a nice week .
 
Thanks for Reading
Alannah x

No comments