Queen Bee - Halloween Make Up Tutorial

 
A much more feminine Halloween make up tutorial today . Queen bee , bumble bee , wasp whatever you want to call it . I think a high sleek bun or big bouncy waves would be beautiful with this make up . A tiara even if you want to go full on 'Queen' . Outfit wise an all black outfit would look lovely and some black wings .

Product List
 
Eyes
Liquid Eyeliner :Essence Eyeliner Pen
Pencil Eyeliner : Mac Coffee Eye Pencil
Fake Eyelashes :Ardell Wispie Lashes
 
Skin
 
Lips
Honey Lips
Random Lip gloss

                                                                         Black Lips



I am happy with the way this make up look turned out because I was just making it up as I went along . It is easy to create so you should definitely give it a go  . More Halloween tutorials to come so keep an eye out for more tutorials .

My Youtube Channel : Click Here

As always if you have any questions feel free to message me or comment below .

What are you dressing up as for Halloween ?

Thanks for watching !
Alannah x




No comments