Eye Makeup To Compilment Dark Lips - Step By Step


Dark lips are seen as a winter trend . In Ireland its feels like its always winter . Dark lips and dark eye make up can clash and are really hard to pull off . When your wearing a dark lip its nice to have an eye make up look that complements the look and is not completely boring. So I thought I would do a blog post on how to achieve this eye make up look that works well with dark lipstick . Oh and the lipstick is from Avon in the colour Vixen, enjoy .

Step 1 : Prime your eyelid using a concealer(i used collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer)  to make the pigment in your eyeshadow more vibrant use your finger to blend it out. 

Step 2 : Using a fluffy blending brush blend some light brown eyeshadow(i used Inglot eyeshadow) into your crease . Make sure its well blended . 

Step 3 :Using black eyeliner(I used Inglot gel eyeliner) starting from the inner corner of your eye drag it out wards an create a flick at the end . 

Step 4 : Apply a black eyeliner pencil(I used MUD pencilled liner) on the tight line of your eye .
 
Step 5 : Using a medium sized eyeshadow brush apply some gold eyeshadow to your inner tear duct (I used half baked from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette) . 

Step 6 : Apply your favourite mascara (i used Maybelline Great lash blackest black mascara) .

Sorry for the lack of posts the last while , had plans for something new for my blog in 2015 but I'm putting it off for a while because a few things (college etc) . So for now I will be doing my normal make up blog posts . Hope everyone had a nice christmas and have a happy new year :) .







No comments