Burnt Orange and Cream - Make up Step By Step




My next look I will need to focus on the lips because this look is once again all about the eyes . Burnt orange is one of my favourite colours for eye make-up especially on blue eyes, It really makes blue eyes pop! I did this make up look before work one morning while watching an episode of gossip girl at the  same time and if I was to do it again there is a few things I would of perfected more and maybe have applied some individual lashes . But I like the over all look so I thought I would write a step by step guide on how to achieve this make up look .


Eyes  
 
Step 1 : Coffee (or any source of caffeine)
Step 2 : Apply Nyx Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk all over your eyelid and blend it out with a fluffy blending brush.
Step 3 : Using Foxy from my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette I packed it over the milk eye pencil , not applying any cream to theouter corner of my eyes .
Step 4:I then blended out Make up Designory blush in brick with a fluffy brush into my socket.
Step 5 : Apply some of the same Make up designory blush under your eyelid using a small flat brush.
Step 6 : Darken up your socket then by applying some dark brown eye shadow with a pencil brush.
Step 7 : Using my black inglot gel eyeliner in 77  I winged out the eyeliner and applied some of the black eyeliner to my tight line .
Step 8: I then applied Make up Designory eye pencil in Auburn to my waterline .
Step 9 : Coat your lashes with some mascara , I used Maybelline Great lash in Blackest Black.


Eyebrows

Step 1 : I Used Maybelline New York master shape eyebrow pencil in dark blonde, it has a waxy fomula that keeps my eyebrows in place.
Step 2: Using and angled brush I used my favourite Inglot Eyeshadow - Matte Brown 342 to fill in my brows .
Step 3 : I then concealed around my eyebrows with Graftobian HD glamour cream in sunrise flush.


Skin

Step 1 : Mix mac studio fix foundation with my embroylisse lait crème to get a lighter coverage.
Step 2 : With a fluffy brush I applied mac pinch o peach(discontinued ,peach by nyx is similar) blush to the apples of my cheeks.
Step 3 : Applied some Sleek bronzer from the face form palette in fair under my cheekbones and on my temples.


Lips

Step 1 : I then ate my breakfast and by this time I was nearly running late so I applied some rosy lips  by Vaseline to my lips .

 
 
 
 





No comments