Pop of Purple


I did this make up a day last week , when I was going to lunch with my mother . Recently I have been trying to incorporate more colour into my make-up looks , I started doing a natural brown eye with winged eyeliner , then I thought I would add some blue eyeliner ( it looks purple in the photo but I swear its blue) on my waterline and blended out some purple eye shadow underneath. Purple is great for making brown eyes pop. I have very little colour on the rest of my face because I wanted my eyes to be the main focus of the look . Highlight in my tear duct is as become a reoccurring step in my make up routine as of lately , it really makes your eyes look more awake looking. Here's a product list of everything on my face , if any of the products interest you , you can just click on the product and it will take you to a website were you can purchase the product .

Product List
Skin
Eyes
Waterline eyeliner : Penny's eyeliner - Blue
Inner Tear duct Highlight : Wet'n'wild Cover All Palette
Lips


No comments