Purple Smokey Eye With Pink Glitter | Video Tutorial


This video tutorial took agesssssssssss to upload , countryside wifi for you ! To be completely honest I am such a creature of habit that I always go with brown & gold smokey eye on myself for a night out . If I was wearing a black dress or something really simple I would dress it up with a more dramatic make up look like this one .

Its a spotlight eye so I blend out the eyeshadow in the inner & outer part of my eyelid , leaving the centre free of eyeshadow . I then apply the pink glitter to the centre of my eyelid . You can use glitter glue or eyelash glue for this .

Glitter can be messy to work with so I would recommend doing your eyes first just so you can remove any fall out before applying your foundation .



Click 'HERE' to watch the full video in HD & wider screen . Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you like my videos , I upload weekly .


Products I used

Eyelid Primer : Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Cream eyeshadow : SOSU Contour Palette
Light Brown Eyeshadow : SOSU Contour Palette
Purple Eyeshadow : Urban Decay - Psychedelic Sister
Pink Glitter : Penneys/Primark Glitter
Glitter Glue : Penneys/Primark
Black Eyeshadow : Blank Canvas Cosmetics Pippa Palette - K.D
Felt Tip Liner : Collection Felt Tip Liner
Liquid Liner : Wet N Wild
Eye Pencil : Ted Baker Black Eye Pencil
Mascara : Maybelline - the Falsies
Fake Eyelashes : Penneys/Primark 'Sultry' Lashes
Fake Eyelash Glue : Duo Glue

If you have any questions or tutorials you would like to see feel free to message me .

Thanks For Reading / Watching !
Alannah x

No comments