Bargain Beauty Buy | PS Strobe Cream


I have decided to start a new series on my blog . If you love beauty products & a bargain (who doesn't) I will be writing about my latest finds that our under €15 (most of them will be under €10) each week  . So when pay day comes & you feel like treating yourself look no further !

Irish model & Make up Artist Tara O'Farrell mentioned last week that she loved the Penneys Strobe cream on her snapchat  . I picked it up when I was in Penneys a few days ago & have been wearing it everyday since .


When I bought it I thought it was going to be similar to the Nars Illuminator in 'Orgasm' which is an illuminating base that has a rosy tint to it because on the packaging it says 'Rose Face & Body Highlighting' .After using it I would say its more like mac strobe cream because it has more of a cool undone , not rosy . Which I also love , just not what I thought I was buying .

Saying that I love this product & cant wait to use it in the summer time  ! I think it might be even more glowly then Mac Strobe Cream .
When I say you need very little , I mean it ! I apply a little to my hand & mix it with a little moisturiser before I apply foundation to my face . It makes a perfect dewy base .  
It retails at €4 which is a reasonable price considering It will last you ages !

If your in Penneys/Primark definitely pick one up , very very similar to Mac Strobe Cream .

Thanks For Reading !
Alannah x

No comments