Product Empties | Products I've Used Up


I personally like watching these videos because you get a good insight into what products people like because if someone uses up a product it usually means they liked it (or just spilt it all over there make up bag .... guilty) .

This video was 40 minutes . Yep,  I talked to a camera about beauty products for 40 minutes . I managed to cut it down to under 10 minutes . Although it was a challenge . The amount of 'ammm' I had to cut out was ridiculous .

Here is a list of the beauty products I have mentioned in the video with clickable links on where to buy them :



Anyway hope you all enjoy this video and I'll be back with another video next week .


You can watch it on HD & Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : Here .


Thanks for Watching/Reading
Alannah x

No comments