Autumn / Winter | Make-up Trends





How fast has this year went ? Since Halloween has past I thought I would get into the Autumn/Winter spirit ( I wouldn't mention 'Christmas Spirit' just yet ) & write a blog post on some of my favourite looks for this time of year . I took some inspiration from this beautiful lingerie Autumn sets from Adore Me . Adore me is a New York based company that sell gorgeous lingerie , sleepwear , swimwear & active wear . Anyone reading from America , Canada or Australia(coming soon) you should definitely have a look at there website . If they start shipping worldwide I will be first on the website you can guarantee that .

Berry/Plum Lipstick
Autumn/Winter every year one thing is always in trend which is Berries & Plum tones on the lips . The one I am wearing in the picture above is 'Sugar Plum Fairy' by Wet'n'Wild a matte dark plum lipstick . It goes perfect with the colours in the 'Demariss' set by Adore Me .


Soft Blush
When the weather gets colder our cheeks always seem to get redder . I love using blush to achieve healthy youthful looking skin. I only apply a little though because once the night gets colder the natural redness in your cheeks will be on show . My all time favourite blush for all year round is Nyx cream blush in 'Natural'.

Earth Tone Nude Liquid Lipstick
During summer time brighter more vibrant tones are worn on the lips & go great with a lovely tan. In the colder months when I want a more subtle lip colour I wear a more earthy/brown nude lip . The one I am wearing in the photo above is 'Crush' a liquid lipstick by Anastasia Beverly Hills . It has amazing lasting power so it will stay put all day & night .


The classic red lip can be worn all year round but especially this time of year . It dresses up simple black clothing & looks great with lace . Very 50s . One of my favourite red lipsticks is Mac Ruby Woo .

Rust, Orange, Gold & Burgundy Eyeshadows 
Really any tone that replicates the colours in Autumn leaves . I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette because it has golds , browns , oranges & burgundies which make the perfect Autumn Palette .


Hope you all liked this blogpost , reminded me a lot of the typical blog posts I used to do when I started out & loved doing .

Thanks for Reading ,
Alannah x

No comments