Puple Eye Make-up + Nude Lip Tutorial

This is a look that I wore on a night out a few weeks ago and was actually happy with the way it turned out because when I started it I had no idea what direction I was going to take this make up look . The quality of the photos are not half as clear as photos taken on  my camera but I was in a hurry so managed to get a quick picture on my front camera of my phone . This look is a  Purple smokey eye  with purple and black winged liner + nude lips .


 

Prep
Step 1 : Remove your make up , even if you have no make up on when you cleanse your skin it creates a clean canvas to apply your make up too . The make up also sits on the skin better .

Step 2 : I then applied some lip balm so my lips were nice and moisturised .

Step 3 : I moisturised my skin.

Eyes
Step 1 : I primed my eyelids .

Step 2 : I set my eyelid primer with a cream coloured eye shadow , this helps a lot for blending out your eyeshadows .

Step 3 : I applied a light purple all over my lid and blended it out with a fluffy blending brush.

Step 4 : I then created a purple winged eyeliner , making it thicker then what I would usually go for . If your having trouble with winged eyeliner I have a full blog post here . I did it thicker so that once you apply black eyeliner you could still see the purple eyeliner above it .

Step 5 : I create a black winged eyeliner keeping it thin so you could still see the purple eyeliner .

Step 6 : I applied black eyeliner in my waterline and tightline.

Step 7 : I blended out a dark purple on my bottom lash line.

Step 8 : Working in zig zag motions I applied mascara .

Step 9 : I applied some individual eyelashes to create natural looking thicker lashes .

Eyebrows
Step 1 : I brushed my eyebrows up and then across to get the right shape and to make sure there was no build up of product .

Step 2 : Using an eyebrow gel I started off defining the ends of my eyebrows and worked my way to the front of my eyebrows.

Face
Step 1 : I applied foundation with a stippling brush .

Step 2 : I set my foundation with a translucent powder for a matte finish .

Step 3 : I contoured under my cheekbone , sides of my nose , jawline and temples with a grey/brown powder to create the illusion of shadow .

Step 4 : I applied a little highlighter to the top of my cheek bones , tip of my nose and my cupids bow .

Step 5 : Using a light hand I applied some blusher to my cheeks.

Product List
Prep
 
Face
Translucent Powder : Ben Nye - Neutral Set
Contour :
Blusher : Mac Blusher in Pinch o Peach (discontinued )
 
Eyes
Light Purple Eyeshadow : Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer Palette
Individual Eyelashes : I envy by kiss -classic flare
Dark purple eyeshadow : Caostal Scents Ultra Shimmer Palette
 
Lips
 
 So that's it for todays blog post hope you enjoyed reading . Any blog post you would like to see leave your suggestions below .

Alannah x

No comments