SOSU Contour Palette | Review & Tutorial



I got this palette as a Christmas gift from my Aunt but I was actually going to go out & buy it because the week before I received it as a gift we got it in work & I loved using it on clients .

The creams are really creamy & easy to blend , which is very important when it comes to cream contouring because previously I've had cream contour products that set in place straight away , leaving me with zero time to blend them out . The two powders in the palette aren't overly pigment so you don't have to worry about ruining your make up by applying too much , instead you can gradually build on the colour . The shades are perfect for Irish skin tones & there is nothing too dark . There is also a shimmery cream highlighter which I love using under powder highlights just to make them super intense .

The palette retails at €29.95 on the SOSU online shop .


Watch in HD : Click Here .

Please like , share &  subscribe to my channel if you enjoy my videos .
My YouTube Channel : Click Here .


Thanks For Watching/Reading .
Alannah x

No comments