Dramatic Glitter Winged Eyeliner


Well I think everyone knows at this stage that I am kind of a fan of winged eyeliner haha . I thought I would go a little more dramatic on the wing & apply some glitter . I bought nail art brushes from Poundland & they are so handy (and cheap) for detailed looks. If there is any fall out of glitter you can always tidy it up with a wipe , this is why I like applying foundation etc after the eyes . I must write a blog post on the eyebrow product I currently use because I absolutely love it ! This look  would look lovely with a sleeked back ballerina bun .

Product List

Eyes
Black Pencil Eyeliner : Ted Baker Black Eyeliner Pencil (from a Christmas set)
Glitter : Penneys/Primark Gold Glitter
Fake Eyelash Glue : DUO Striplash Adhesive -Clear

Eyebrows



Watch Video in HD & Full Screen click 'Here' . Please subscribe to my channel if you like my videos .

If you have any tutorial or video recommendations please let me know , always love feedback .  

Thanks For Watching !
Alannah x

No comments