Gold Glitter Smokey Eye | Make Up Tutorial



Its the busiest month of the year for a make up artist , between staff nights out , new years , boxing day  , 12 pubs & weddings its a very busy month . This make up look would be perfect for a night out over Christmas , its a nice dramatic gold glitter smokey eye . I prefer this look with a nude lip ( my favourite lip colour) but you could pair it up with a red or even plum lipstick if your feeling brave .
I hope my tutorials help anyone who forgot to book a make up artist on time or who is trying to do there make up themselves for any of these nights out .


Watch in HD : click here .


I was inspired by Arabic eye make up with the winged eyeliner , they drag the eyeliner downwards in the inner tear duct , elongating the eye . If you have close set eyes , I would avoid doing this because it can make your eyes look even closer together . Instead I would just brighten up the area making your eyes look further apart by using a cream or white eyeshadow .

Products Used

Eyelid primer : Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
Orange Eyeshadow : Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette - Realgar
Brown Eyeshadow : Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette - Cyprus Umber
Black Eyeshadow : Sleek Makeup - Oh So Special Palette
Gold Eyeshadow : Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette - Primavera
Glitter Glue : Penneys/Primark
Gold Glitter : Penneys/Primark (Glue & Glitter came in a set with two other glitters in Blue & Pink)
Liquid Eyeliner : Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner- Ultra Black
Eyeliner Pencil : Mac Eyeliner Pencil - Coffee
Mascara : Maybelline Mascara - Falsies Flared - Black
Eyelashes : Poundland
Eyelash Glue : Duo Glue - Clear

I uploaded on YouTube every week this month ! I hope to keep it up , you can check out my YouTube channel by clicking here .

Thanks for watching/reading .
Alannah x

No comments