Confessions Of A Beauty Guru Tag


I really don't want my YouTube channel to be all Make up Tutorials , so instead here's a video of me answering beauty/Youtube related questions . I found these questions on Nikki Tutorials blog and its called the 'Confessions Of A Beauty Guru Tag' . There is 14 questions all together. I really enjoyed doing a more relaxed style video that just involves me talking to the camera. I forgot to take a thumbnail picture for the video so the picture up above is a completely different day , just in case anyone was wondering  why I have straight hair in the video & curly hair in the picture haha .

You can watch the video in HD or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel by clicking : 'Here' .

THE QUESTIONS!
1. How many hours a week do you spend filming/ editing videos?
2. Are you a spender or a saver?
3. When is it easiest for you to film?
4. What makes talking in front of the camera comfortable for you?
5. What’s your worst makeup/ hair habit?
6. One quote that you wish the world would live by?
7. How long do you spend getting ready everyday?
8. Your favourite video on Youtube?
9. A Youtuber that you watch who deserves more views/ subscribers than they have?
10.One thing your excited about in the upcoming year?
11. Your most awkward filming moment?
12. How long does it take you to prep for a video?
13. Are you wearing pants(jeans/skirt) right now or are you actually wearing pyjama bottoms?
14. What are you most proud of in your life?

Thanks for reading/watching .
Alannah x

No comments