Smokey Winged liner & a red lip (Video Tutorial)

I'm back ! This time with a video tutorial . I love writing the blog tutorials but I think most people including myself find it easier to learn by video , so here it is my first youtube tutorial .



Side Note : I hate my nails , colour and shape I felt like a eagle or some sort of bird. I stuck them on a few minutes before the video and regret it straight away haha .




Step By Step 

Step 1 : I moisturised my skin .

Step 2 : I primed my eyelids .

Step 3 : I then got some black eyeshadow and an angled eyeliner brush . I created a wing the way I would with normal eyeliner but it does not to be perfect because you will be smoking it out anyway .

Step 4 :I added some more black eyeshadow and blend it out again .

Step 5 : I then tidied up my wings with a cotton bud and some make up remover .

Step 6 : To make the eyeliner a little more defined and polished looking I added some liquid liner .

Step 7 : Next I did my eyebrows by brushing them up then across to get the shape . I then applied an eyebrow gel with and angled brush . I started at the outer part of my eyebrow and worked my way to the front of my eyebrow . I lightly applied the eyebrow gel to the front of my eyebrows for a more natural look . To evenly distrubt the eyebrow gel throughout my eyebrows I lightly brushed them again.

Step 8 : I then applied some concealer under my eyes .

Step 9 : Using a light brown eyeshadow I blended it out on my bottom lash line .

Step 10 : I applied my foundation using a stippling brush .

Step 11 : I set my foundation to keep it in place all day .

Step 12 : I then went ahead and highlighted the tops of my cheekbones ,my cupids bow (centre of your top lip) and the tip of my nose .

Step 13 : I applied some blush to the apples of my cheeks .

Step 14 : To warm up my skin I applied some warm toned bronzer.

Step 15 : I lined my lips with a red lipliner then filled it in using a matte red lipstick .

Step 16 : After I did that I applied some mascara to my top and bottom lashes  .

Step 17 : I went in with the brown eyeshadow I used on my bottom lash line and blended it out in my crease using a fluffy blending brush.

Step 18 : Using a damp eyeshadow brush I packed on some gold eyeshadow to the inner part of my eyelid .

Step 19 : I highlighted my inner tear duct with a pearlescent white to brighten up my eyes .

Product List

Eyes
Black eyeshadow : Urban decay eyeshadow- Blackout
Liquid eyeliner :Essence black liquid liner
Light Brown eyeshadow : Make up geek eyeshadow - latte
Gold eyeshadow : Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Half Baked
Inner tear duct highlight : Rimmel Colour Loose Eyeshadow
Mascara : Maybelline Mascara- Great Lash Blackest Black
Eyebrows : Anastasia beverly hills dip brow pomade- dark brown

Skin
Moisturiser : Embryolisse lait creme concentre
Foundation : LOreal Lumi Magique Foundation
Highlighter : Sleek Make up Highlighter (theres currently a sale on the sleek make up website, yay!)
Blush : Sleek makeup blusher
Bronzer : Make up Designory Bronzer - Endless summer

Lips 
Lipliner : No idea what brand this is
Lipstick : Sleek makeup -stiletto

Hope you all enjoyed this video tutorial. This look would even be a nice make up look for a night out if you paired it with some fake eyelashes . If you have any questions feel free to comment below .

Thanks for watching/reading
Alannah x


2 comments

  1. The video is really helpful!

    Have a great weekend dear :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete