Make-up Wishlist

I have started writing a few blog post today but I wanted to spend more time getting pictures and put more time into them so for todays blog post I am going to write a wish list of make up items that I have been eyeing up this past month .

 
Three contour and three highlight powders , I read a lot of good reviews on this product apparently its pigmented , creamy and easy to blend out . Judging by the reviews people prefer this palette more then the Anastasia Beverly hills powder contour palette .


Who doesn't love abit of cream contour and theses contour sticks look like the cream contouring dream . I would imagine these make cream contouring a lot easier . From what I heard there ridiciously easy to blend . You get three shades one for highlighting ,one for bronzing and one for highlighting . Such a cool product .
 
 
 
 
 
A lot of hype about this palette of 3 highlighters , before this palette I never heard of this brand but now they are definitely more popular . The ambient light palette has three natural powder highlights that give a really nice glow.
 
 
The swatches of this look amazing .  Its a more intense highlighter then the ambient lighting highlighters . Can you tell I'm obsessed with highlighting and contouring at the moment ?  
 
 
 
This foundation has a dewy finish , on myself for everyday wear I love dewy foundations . Also would love to try Armani Lumious Silk foundation or Nars Sheer Glow foundation .
 
 
 
Liquid lipsticks are really popular at the moment because of how pigmented and long lasting they are , apparently theses liquid lipsticks are great . Really love the colour 'Lolita ' a dusty rose colour.


Hope you all enjoyed this blog post , if you have any blog post suggestions or questions feel free to comment below . I will have another blog post up later this week  .

What products are on your make up  wish list ?

Alannah x

No comments