Lip Saver - NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing - Review


Todays blog post is a short review on NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing (aka my lip saver)  .

I never really wear bright lipsticks because they always end up drying into the cracks in my lips , even if i have exfoliated before hand . I think matte lipsticks are so pretty an so happy i can finally wear them because of this product . It has a unusual texture, it looks matte but is so moisturising when on the lips . I have no idea how they did it but it works . If you never wear matte lipstick because of your dry lips or are just sick of having dry lips , i would definitely recommend this lip balm . Cant say enough good this about it. Unlike some  lip balms it doesn't dry out your lips when you stop using it .  It is a really big pot for a lip balm so it is going to last me ages .It smells(like honey an  lemon)  and looks so luxurious   I would recommend this to anyone . I have also tried the stick form which is also good but not half as effective.


I got mine in France but at the moment gorgeous shop.com are having a 20% off Nuxe products sale : http://www.gorgeousshop.com/nuxe-reve-de-miel-ultra-nourishing-lip-balm-15g.html









No comments