Worth the Hype ? Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomande Review

So its been a few month now since I uploaded my Beautybay.com haul were I bought two of the Anastasia Bervely Hills Dipbrow Pomande and I thought it was about time I did the review on them as promised . Anastasia Beverly Hills products have gotten really popular over the last year especially on Youtube and Instagram .


 I was slightly sceptical about trying theses products because there is that many new make up brands and products coming out that I sometimes wonder when a beauty guru raves about a product is it going to be a product that they'll love for a month then find a new favourite the next. I am also not a fan of severely structured and overly done eyebrows . Its just not my cup of tea . I was worried I would end up with really harsh eyebrows . Surprisingly I was proven wrong and actually like this product a lot .

 

I have medium brown hair with cool toned highlights , I wasn't sure which colour would suit my eyebrows best so I decided to get two shades , Blonde and Dark Brown . I figured if blonde was to light I could mix it with dark brown and vise versa . I use blonde for everyday wear but on a night out if I wear a dark smokey eye I will do a darker brow just to balance the look out .

Before using dipbrow I used a brown eyeshadow which did the job but it took a lot more time to get the look desired . The dipbrow is and extremely pigmented gel/mousse like formula that makes drawing on your eyebrows effortless . Its can create a natural brow or a drag queen brow its just about how you apply it . It does takes a little getting used to . Word of advice : A little goes a looooong way and a dense small angled brush works best to apply it with. I  usually apply the product to the ends of my eyebrows and work in the way .Your eyebrows will not bugde all day even if it is raining (this product is waterproof , YAY ! )  .

I really do like this product , I think all of the hype was because it was something new . Do I think it was worth the hype  ? Yes I do , its long lasting , pigmented and will create any kind of brow you want . The only thing I will say about this product is I am not completely loyal to it , more brands are coming out with similar formulas for eyebrows and I don't think this will always be in my make up bag ; but for now , it does a pretty good  job .


Left Eyebrow : Dipbrow in Blonde , Right Eyebrow : Dipbrow in Dark Brown
 

Dipbrow in Blonde


Dipbrow in Dark Brown
 
 
 Heres a link to the website I bought them off : http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/dipbrowpomade/
 
Hope you all enjoyed this blog post , if you have any questions feel free to comment below .

No comments