Brown Cut Crease & Arabic Inspired Liner | Video Tutorial

Hey everyone ! Sorry I haven't been uploading as much recently ,currently moving away from home & got a new job (might do a video or blog post explaining) so once I get back into a routine I'll be uploading consistently again .



Todays video tutorial is an in-depth longer video just focusing on how I created this brown cut crease . Cut creases sometimes can be a little harsh / borderline drag queen if you use loads of colour and glitter etc but this cut crease with browns in my opinion is quite wearable .

Cut Creases are very daunting to do but if you have time to spend on your make up you should definitely give it a go . Wouldn't recommend trying if your in a rush though !



Watch in HD : Click ' Here ' .


Products Used

Prime & Cut the Crease : SOSU Contour Palette
Set : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Transition : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Medium Coloured Brown : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Darker Brown : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Cream Coloured Eyeshadow : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Black Eyeshadow : Sleek Makeup - I-Divine Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
Dark brown eyeliner pencil : Make Up Designory- Rich Brown Eye Pencil
Mascara : Maybelline Great Lash
Fake Eyelashes : GWA - Glamour

Brushed Used :
Angled Brush : Inglot 31T
Small blending Brush : Inglot 10S
Concealer Brush : Inglot 22T
Under eye : Inglot 9S
Small Fan Brush :Make Up Designory - Mini Fan Brush
Eyeliner Brush : Nail Brush from Poundland



Products used on the rest of my face :

Skin

Illuminator : Inglot AMC Face & Body Illuminator - Shade '69'
Foundation : The Body Shop - Moisture Foundation '04'
Setting Powder : SOSU Contour Palette
Bronzer : SOSU Contour Palette
Blush : Make Up Geek Eyeshadow 'Mango Tango'
Highlight : Inglot Freedom System HD Highlight - Shade '153'

Eyebrows

Eyebrow Pomade : MUA Luxe Power Brow Sculpting Gel -Dark Brown

Lips

Lip Pencil : Penneys Nude Lip Pencil
Lip Gloss : Benefit Cosmetics Sugarbomb lipgloss


Thanks for watching/reading !
Alannah x

No comments