Bargain Beauty Buy | PS Individual Lashes



Well you could say this weeks bargain beauty buy post is very last minute this week as its half ten on a Sunday night . I wrote this one out in my notebook but just never got a chance to sit down and type it up , until now .

These lashes are one of my all time favourite beauty products . They are just so handy . Usually individual eyelashes can be a little time consuming but these lashes make applying individuals a little easier & faster.

Instead of being just one strand of hair there is little clusters of eyelashes together . This also means you wouldn't use up the whole pack trying to get the desired look (like you might have to with other individual eyelashes).

What I like about them is they can be built up to quite a dramatic lash or you can do a nice subtle lash. The hairs look natural too , because I know some cheaper eyelashes can look fake & plastic looking .

I prefer them over any of my other individual eyelashes and all my friends are big fans of them too. If Penneys ever said that they were discontinuing them I would be in like lighting buying them in bulk (which I already do , but I mean buy the whole shop out of them hahah ) .

They retail at €1.50/£1 in Penneys/Primark all over the country .

Thanks For Reading .
Alannah x





No comments