Life Update | Where I've Been

My poor blog has been neglected this last while .I haven't forgot about it ! Since turning 21 in March a lot has changed for me .

On my 21st birthday I found out that I got a job working for a well known make up company called Inglot which I was absolutely delighted about  . Not to mention we had work placement for 4 weeks before the store even opened . I was on work placement in Dublin where they trained me and the other girls up on the products & artistry skills . I really enjoined my time in Dublin & learned loads .

I moved to County Westmeath for the job too so I now live in a shared house about a 4 hour drive from where i'm originally from. I am so glad I took the job opportunity as I absolutely love what I do & the people I work with  .

I got into make up cause I loved art in school but for a few years I felt like my creativity wasn't as good but I feel like I'm starting to get more creative again .

I have been trying to find my grounds with everything the last few months but I am starting to settle in and find my feet again . Missing having a proper gym & blog routine.

If there is any particular looks , videos or posts you would like to see , let me know . IM BACKKK !




Thanks to everyone who has supported me since day one .

Alannah x






No comments