Coral Cut Crease & Lip Combo | Product List



If you don't follow me on Snapchat (alannahmakeup) you will have missed this make up tutorial , but last week I created this cut crease tutorial using browns, corals & pinks . When I started doing my make up I didn't know what I was going to do but I just started doing my make up and just went with it . This was the result . Anyhow , heres a product list of the make up products I used . I was in Iceland the last five days so expect a detailed blogpost all about Iceland in the coming days .



Product list
Eyes - smashbox eyelid primer , make up geek eyeshadow in peach smoothie , Sleek eyeshadow palette in oh so special , No7 eyeliner pen in dark brown , urban decay eyeshadow in buzz (bottom waterline) , Mac eye pencil in coffee (in waterline) , eyebrows anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pomade in dark brown ,mascara maybelline great lash , fake eyelashes ardell Demi wispies

Face
Simple moisturiser , Mac studio fix fluid foundation , Ben Nye neutral set powder , Kiko highlighting and contouring sticks , smashbox contour palette , Pippa palette by blank canvas cosmetics blush & highlight

 Lips
Penneys pink lipliner & wet n wild just peachy lipstick

I tried to pull of the slick back straight hair look here put completely failed .Someday I'll master it haha .
Thanks for reading ,
Alannah x

No comments