Serozinc La Roche Posay Review



I have written small pieces in hauls and favourite about this product but thought it deserved its own blog post

I first bought it because the beauty world was raving about it and recommend picking it up if you where in France because at the time it was hard to get your hands on in Ireland .

I wrote about it when I first got it and I didn't think I was going to be a fan and didn't get the hype .

After giving it a proper go I have went through two of them . I like having one in my kit also .

What it basically is is a toning zinc sulphate solution  mist for your face (&body) . Its great for applying before makeup because it gives you a nice canvas to work on . Kills bacteria , removes any access oils on the skin , soothes razor burns or any other irritation on the skin and acts as a toner also . Got to love multipurpose products . Its also nice to spray over make up to freshen up .

Its one of those products like Vaseline or Sudocrem that will come in handy for a multitude of things .

Available to purchase : Here retailing at €11 .

Thanks For Reading, my next blog post will be on a expensive contour kit and a cheaper alternative so keep an eye out for that .

Alannah x

No comments