Beauty Products I've Been Loving

I don't write monthly favourites a lot because I can find they can get a little repetitive . Some months I have no new favourites to show and others I have tons . I haven't done one in a while so I thought I would write one about my new favourites .

 
 
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Believe it or not this is my first full size bottle of the Urban Decay setting spray. Its  a product I have always wanted but never got round to buying it . After applying your make up (you  can even apply it before ) close your eyes hold the bottle arms length distance from your face and spray . I usually spray it four times altogether once in each area my forehead , chin , left cheek and right cheek. I usually only use this on clients and on myself if its a special occasion . It is on the expensive side of the setting sprays so I wouldn't go spraying it all over the place.

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer

Full coverage but lightweight ? Not two words that usually go together but this concealer really is both of those descriptions. It has a small flexible wand that make the concealer easy to apply to the skin . Once applied to the skin I blend it out with a brush or my finger.

Make Up Forever HD Foundation

Full in depth review : Click Here . Just an amazing foundation . Matte without being to flat on the skin and invisible on the skin .Light to medium that could be worked with for a full coverage .

Mac Ruby Roo Lipstick & Lip liner

Red lips are such a classic . I think 1950s when I see a red lip .Ruby woo is that classic matte red that you would imagine Marilynn Monroe wearing .

Cocoa Brown 1 hour Tan Mousse

I have been really white this year from not going on a sun holiday and Ireland being rainy so I decided I might as well fake it . Also its much more safer for your skin then laying out in the sun anyway . I would begrudge spending big money on a bottle of tan that would only last me three/four uses so I always try find a good bargain. After hearing everyone rave about this tan I thought it was about time to see what all the fuss is about and oh my .. I wish I done it sooner . The business woman behind it all is Irish too , which makes me love it even more . Love seeing Irish women(and men) do well for themselves .

Crown Round Blender Make up Brush

I have had this brush for years its one of those brushes I will be obsessed with for a month then forget about it for a month then be obsessed with it again . Its good for under eye concealer , buffing in foundation around the nose and chin , contouring , highlighting and even blending out eyelid primer .



Alannah x

No comments