Green Eyes + A Bold Lip | Make up Tutorial


 
 
I had no idea what to call this look , so I keep the title simple . I really like the purple & the green together they really complement each other . This look would be perfect for a night out especially coming into summer .
 
I upload these video tutorials to Youtube first so if you want to see keep up to date you can subscribe to my Youtube Channel : Click Here .

Products Used

 
Eyes
 
Transition Colour : Make Up Geek -  Latte
Black Gel Eyeliner : Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
Fake Eyelashes : Red Cherry Lashes - 43
Eyebrows : Sleek Eyebrow Kit
 
Skin
 
Illuminator : Mac Strobe Cream
Translucent Powder : Ben Nye Neutral Set
 
Lips
 
 
As always thanks for watching , any video/blogpost you would like to see comment below or leave me a message . Always happy  to help with any make up dilemmas .
 
Alannah x
 


No comments