Goodbye 2015

So here goes the first post of 2016 . Thought I couldn't start off this year without writing a post on 2016 .  I started blogging in 2014 but wasn't committed enough, in 2015 I blogged every month which I am quite proud of but hope to up my game in 2016 . I want to change up my content a bit by adding more video content and fashion posts . I also want to be more consent with my blog , just bought a diary which will hopefully help with that .
*Insert cheesy quote*

I hope you all had a great Christmas spent with family friends and loads of food . I will be back with another blog post this week , just gathering ideas to change it up a little .

I am glad in a way to get back to normal , these Christmas nights out are starting to take there toll haha .

Onwards and upwards . I hope that 2016 brings you all that you desire.
Happy New Year everyone ! Very thankful for everything that has happened in 2015 .

Alannah x

No comments